"Divorce coaching is a flexible, goal-oriented process designed to support, motivate, and guide people going through divorce to help them make the best possible decisions for their future, based on their particular interests, needs, and concerns. Divorce coaches have different professional backgrounds and are selected based on the specific needs of the clients. For example, some divorce coaches are financial planners, mental health professionals, lawyers, or mediators who have experience dealing with divorcing clients."
~ The American Bar Association
Sometimes the solution is in the thinking & having someone to work through the issues with you. When experiencing a major life change, it helps to have a thinking partner to listen and help you work through your thoughts, my weekly coaching program allows you to select what we will focus on in each 50 minute session.
Some examples include:
· Strategize on next steps
· Preparing for your visit to your lawyer. What questions do you have?
· Thinking through how to tell family and friends about your pending divorce
· Assistance managing the paperwork that divorce requires
· Communications guidance with your spouse
· Strategies to help you respond in a manner that preserves your dignity and integrity
· Discussion on settlement issues to consider
Together, we will navigate the experience and move positively into the next chapter of your life.